Advice from other Mums please....

AliBiz

Reaction score
We are wanting to TTC #2 but LO still co sleeps and wakes at night. The night waking is a lot better than before but only if she sleeps with us. We find it difficult to get time to ourselves so have no idea how we are going to concieve at this rate. Any ideas? or anyone going through or been through anything similar? Even if I put her down in her cot I wake in the night to find her lying on me fast asleep....We'll never have #2 at this rate:wacko:

Ya'll are going to have to get creative with when and where you BD :) . Take it outta the nighttime bedroom scene. Have you been temping/charting? Is your cycle consistent? If you have a pretty good idea about when you O you can be better prepared for when to do your do and work on your number two. GL!

Yes, temped n charted to concieve #1. But as working parents with a night waking cosleeping LO we are just finding it so difficult to find time for each other.

I agree you're gonna have to get creative! Does LO nap alone? We have started using the time when we know she will nap for a while to DTD as my OH works shifts so we can't always get at it when she's in bed (sorry tmi lol) so not completely the same thing but maybe it's an idea for you? Good luck! That must be frustrating! X

Thanks, only problem there is we both work, so aren't at home when she takes her naps....lol....we'll just have to put our thinking caps on.

Does she go to bed alone? Or do yo all go to bed together?
I'm thinking you could put her to bed, get creative with your location and then go up to bed?!
(Only on a TTC Board would this conversation happen! Lol)

Does she go to bed alone? Or do yo all go to bed together?
I'm thinking you could put her to bed, get creative with your location and then go up to bed?!
(Only on a TTC Board would this conversation happen! Lol)
:haha: Yep!

I had the same situation when my oldest was a toddler, co-sleeping, and we were TTC #2.

The solution we found was to use OPKs to pinpoint ovulation, then make use of the spare bedroom around that time.:happydance:

It worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->