advice ladies CD17 lots of opk test

bellyfever

Reaction score
I've been doing opk test twice a day since CD 10, the test started off stronger then they are now? On cycle day 12 it looks like it was the strongest but it wasn't positive, then they have been getting lighter each day? This is first month I have BBT and haven't had a peak yet so I know I haven't o'd yet. EWCM today mixed with location texture and soft open cervix. Its it possible to go from faint test to a positive? With the way they are fading is making me a little worried I might not? The right test is when I started at CD10 and now at CD17 going to do another test tonight as well. This is my first month using this brand test too and don't really know what to think about them, had anyone else used them with positives?:shrug: also added my temps to attachments

Attachments

• 20141114_144549.jpg
    20141114_144549.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2014-11-14-14-49-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-14-14-49-08.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
Hmm none of them look anywhere close to positive. But I will say this, I used them in the past and they worked (mostly - I never got a true positive, but close), but this cycle I used them and definitely Oed CD17 and never had a positive opk. They don't work for some women. Looking at your chart it looks like maybe you did CD16-17 or will very soon.

Thanks kylasbaby, I'm hoping within the next couple of days I will. I just wish our body's could be a little more predictable sometimes.

Oh I hear you loud and clear. I have PCOS so my cycles are always different.

Hold out hope CD18 for me and just got my first ever proper positive! Cx for you! X

My opks always went from pretty much nothing to blaring positive. I never saw progression - some of us just don't :shrug:

Yours don't look positive yet, but keep testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->