Advice needed after taking norethisterone

molliecollie

Reaction score
Hello.

My doctor prescribed me norethisterone as i had, had no bleeding after a missed miscarriage. I took the tablets 3 a day for 10 days. Took last tablet thursday of last week started bleeding yesterday. Was fairly light throughout yesterday. Got up at 6am this morning had bled through my underware and pj bottoms. Still very heavy and clots aswell. (Sorry tmi). Is this normal after taking these tablets?

My periods are usually irregular. Can be regular for few months every 28 days then nothing for a few months.

The pregnancy i had was my 1st pregnancy.

Thank you and i look forward to your help. xx

I took norethisterone to delay my period whilst on holiday. I probably took them for 9 days one three times a day. When my period arrived I have never had such a heavy period. There where lots of clots and a number of times I had to sit on the toilet and wait for me to stop bleeding ... Sorry tmi!
I think it's normal as I had delayed my period so maybe a build up? I'm not sure. But just to say I had the same thing :)

Thank you for your help. As horrible as it is glad I not the only one thats going through it. Do u no roughly how long it lasted being so heavy? I was up every hour in the night changing and I feel so drained and weak. I will never take these tablets again.

I must have been really heavy for 4 days, normal for 1 day and a little lighter for 2 days. But I'm normally normal for 3 days then its gets lighter and lighter each day for 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->