Advice needed, please help - I'm lost with it all..

Paloma123

Cooking number 2
Reaction score
I can't remember when my last period was, but I had my implant removed on the 12th of November and it has been 3 weeks exactly now since that date and nothing has happened period wise, and cheapo pregnancy test strip says I'm not pregnant.. Me and my partner started having sex that day and days thereafter...

Would it show by now if I was pregnant? It's been over 3 weeks since I had my perios, I'm wondering if I had my period a week before the implant was removed, in which case would it be 4 weeks since period and I am now overdue??

Can anyone help me make sense of this :( what's the likelihood I could be pregnant??

You could be, but I had my implant removed on april 17th this year and my first AF started on the 24th of november. So sometimes it just takes a while to get your system back in order...sorry :( try taking vitex. My af came back the month I started taking it, so it may help you too!

Oh wow that was a long time! I'll have a look into Vitex, thanks.

I was wondering maybe to get a Clearblue test or First Response, the cheapo test strip might not be telling me the truth!?! X

I'd go for an frer as it shows earlier than a clearblue. So basically if it doesnt show up on an frer, its very unlikely that you are pregnant.
As a sidenote. Within the next week or 2 you will most likely start to 'feel' pregnant. While you may be, its also a common side effect of coming off the implant. I was convinced I was pregnant lol but I wasnt! Just so you dont get your hopes up too much when you feel pregnant...like I said you could be! But it is also a side effect so there's every chance you arent.

Hope your cycles go back to normal earlier than mine did!

Hi! I also had the implanon! I took it out on October 27th and started TTC right away. I felt pregnant up until I got AF on nov 22nd about a month later. I am now approaching ovulation and hoping that I ovulate! I haven't gotten into opks or temping yet. If I don't get a BFP for Xmas I will be starting out the new year with opks and charting! Baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->