Advice needed please, will this work

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Once I ahve had my second baby I plan to diet and get my body back nice and trim and eventually a flat tummy. I wasn't going to try crash dieting or anything but simply an aerobics video everyday, and healthy eating, fresh veg, salads, fruit and fresh juices. I have never been one for dieting or needed to so this for I think is a good option but do you think it could work. Ill also be doing alot of walking as we don't have a car and pushing a tandem should help with the exercise aswel. Opinions please on is there more I could do or will this be enough for now? Im not starting until baby gets here but just preparing, setting myself a plan :coffee:

In addition to adding the exercise, plan a healthy menu. Sometimes with a newborn finding the time for aerobics is impossible, but if you stick to a healthy diet the pounds will come off even if you can't exercise every day. My doc recommends sticking with the South Beach Diet for my body to be healthy, but talk to yours.

Hi

This sounds enough for first 6weeks, then change your exercise routine, make it harder so you make your body working harder, as our bodies get lazy very easily.

Best of luck.

The same exercises are fine, she just needs to add progressive resistance. You can do nothing but squat, bench, and deadlift for 10 years, as long as you keep adding weight to increase the load :)

If your aerobics video doesn't have weights then yes, you'll need to find a way to progress, try something like P90X, Chalean Extreme, etc. that allows you to increase your resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->