advice needed please

itwasntme

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My other half was taking norethisterone lately because we were off on holiday when she was due her period. Shes been off them a week now and still no period, she took a pg test and it came back a strong positive. She did two.tests amd both positive.
Is there anyway this tablet can cause false positives.

Thanks

We are both really stressed over this incase it is a false.

We had a still born little girl in september and have being trying again since just hope it is right

We are both really stressed over this incase it is a false.

We had a still born little girl in september and have being trying again since just hope it is right

So sry for ur loss............ I would say it's the real thing. I would get ur partner to go have bloods, that way u will no one way or the other for sure.

i would trust the test but go to your doc they will put your mind at ease :)

Docs cant see her for another 2 weeks so have to.wait till then.

She did a clear blue digital test today and it was positive 2-3 weeks

Can u make a same day appointment at all? Call at 8am etc n book, u don't hav to tell receptionist why n if they ask personally I'd lie if needed! As far as I know a positive is a positive but I think u more than deserve some peace of mind!!

i was told when i was pregnant that the chance of having 2 false positives is very very unlikely. it sounds like a true positive to me :) but just keep taking tests and see your gp as soon as possible, just for the peace of mind :)

also as CKJ said. just call on the day :) sometimes i lie, sometimes i say 'I'd rather not say. its personal.' :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->