Advice needed please!!!! :-)

daisyloves

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondered if anyone could give me any advice or knowledge from previous experience please?

My partner and I have been TTC for 7 months. I came off the pill in January this year and have had 41 day cycles each month since (but they have been exact to the day each month, with spotting at the time i would be ovulating)

But this month i was 3 weeks late. At 2 weeks late, i started with brown discharge (old blood) and that lasted for a week then developed into a very heavy period, started last night. I was just wondering if anyone has had anything like this or could shine a bit of light as to why this has happened and what it could be please??

Thanks in advance :)

What often can happen, is when we are ttc sometimes the stress of it after a while can sometimes cause really late AFs. We may not feel stressed at all, but are brains and body are super in tune with eachother. I swore a couple times I fully had preggo symptoms and actually didnt. This past month my AF was late. I say we have been actively trying for 10 months but its been a year not using any protection. The best advice I can give is from what I have learned: just relax and not think about it so much. The less focus on it the more at ease your mind will be. Once O comes focus on that and then relax and keep your mind off baby thoughts and symptoms until you completely miss AF. If you have too many thoughts during the tww, you could delay AF. To me that sounds like a very delayed AF due to inner stress. Just relax and have fun and baby dust to the both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->