Advice needed please!!

daniella00

Mother of two!
Reaction score
Hi there.

I miscarried last saturday at 18 weeks due to cervical incompetance, my cervix was thining. I just wondered if any one has had this and had a baby after being diagnosed with it?
I have a little girl 8 years ago and had a brilliant pregnacy!

I just really need some advice, i havent spoken to the doctor yet as i dont go back for 5 weeks!
Im thinking i can never go through what im going through now, just wanted some hope really!!

xx

hiya hun i cant give u any advice jus wanted to give u a :hugs: xxxxx

Hi Danielle,

I'm so sure you'll have a healthy pregnancy in the future, now you know that your cervix is a bit weak. It should mean that in the future they'll scan your cervix regularly, and probably offer you a stitch (which i ended up having yesterday as my cervix was starting to shorten).

I'm now obsessed with the subject of incompetent cervix and have looked at tonnes of forums that deal with it. Have a look at the one below - lots of women are having healthy pregnancies now after a loss. I think once the problem has been identified, it can be very well treated. It's the fact it's normally not diagnosed til after a loss that is the most painful bit.

https://ic.hobh.org/forums/index.php

Try and be brave and look to the future, when i'm so sure you'll have another healthy baby again

Kate xxx

I haven't personally had this but have 2 friends with incompetent cervix.
Both have been through tragedy and both have gone on to have healthy babies afterwards - with the help of a stitch.
Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->