advice needed pls

lisa-lovelife

Reaction score
well im not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes .my name lisa and im 30 ,i had my son 9 yrs ago and since ive had 5 mc and a ectopic at 12 weeks and i lost my right tube . im now going through another ectopic which is being treated with the methotrexate shot which i pray works , im now waiting for them to start investigating but can any one tell me how they will do that as im a little scared, also has any one had a baby with having only one tube, any advice would be very welcome thankyou xx

hi honey didnt want to r & r so i thought i would let you know about my best friend. she had an eptopic pregnancy and she didnt know she was pregnant! she got rushed into hospital and had 1 tube and ovary removed. it was very traumatic for her but 3 months later she found out she was pregnant and now has a beautiful 6 month old little girl so honey there is hope!! i hope that has helped a little bit x sylv x

Hi Lisa - no news how the shot is working yet?

i had lunch yesterday with a friend who has had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic, has one 1 tube and is due to have her first baby in June.

Have they not done any investigations already given your 5 mc? Im really sorry about the state of the treatment you seem to be getting.

Still praying for you x

Hi Lisa - no news how the shot is working yet?

i had lunch yesterday with a friend who has had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic, has one 1 tube and is due to have her first baby in June.

Have they not done any investigations already given your 5 mc? Im really sorry about the state of the treatment you seem to be getting.

Still praying for you x

well hcg levels are falling so thats a good sign i think they will know for sure after 4 weeks (i think) well i pray they start investigating now . i had no clue about them being able to investigate until i found this site .im finding out as much info as poss to attack them with .

https://www.miscarriageassociation....tigations following recurrent miscarriage.pdf

This is the miscarriage associations info on investigations following recurrent miscarriages.

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->