Advice needed! Pregnant?

Peterparms

Reaction score
Hi guys,

my girlfriend thinks she is pregnant and ive come on here for some advice.
We have been trying for a few months, my girlfriend felt she was ovulating 2 weeks ago so we did the "deed" over those few days. 2 weeks on...

My girlfriend has had a lot of symptoms that points towards pregnancy. swollen boobs, really sensitive nipples, frequent weeing, mood swings, a break out of spots on her chin and forehead (she has never ever had spots) really high sense of smell, really bloated stomach and also says it feels "heavy" down there.

Main reason for posting is we are planning on getting a test and doing it friday morning, this would be just over 2 weeks since ovulation.

would a test be accurate at this stage if my girlfriend has all these symptoms? we would rather know sooner then later as i'm sure you can imagine.

if so would clearblue digital or First response be best?

Thank you :thumbup:

I think 2 weeks after ovulation is a good time to start testing and with tests like first response it should be accurate.

My personal preferences for tests is forst response early result, I'd steer clear of any tests that use blue dye.

Your girlfriend's symptoms sound very positive, good luck testing!

Hey, I think most of test will detect pregnancy 3-4days before her periods is due. Normally poas addicts detects much earlier but, better wait. Also, instead of digital go for frer or any other tests. Digital one are not very sensitive and best to use after your gf have missed period.

Go with a first response. They are more sensitive! Although all I will say is don't pay too much attention to symptoms, they can be so similar to pre AF symptoms. If her symptoms are that strong then you would almost definatly get a bfp now if she was pregnant. Good luck and hope you get your bfp this month! :)

I think 2 weeks after ovulation is a good time to start testing and with tests like first response it should be accurate.

My personal preferences for tests is forst response early result, I'd steer clear of any tests that use blue dye.

Thank you! one more question do you think the digital or just the normal one with the lines? thanks again

Thank you! one more question do you think the digital or just the normal one with the lines? thanks again

I'd use a normal one with lines as they tend to be more sensitive than digitals. I'd then confirm with a digital after getting a nice clear line on a test because it is great actaully seeing the words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->