Advice needed.

Louloubell88

Reaction score
Hello ladies, need a bit of advice.
My hubby and I decided to start try for baby no 2 a few months ago. I am currently 6 days late but had a BFN 2 days after I was due on. I have tender boobs, heartburn needing the loo loads,tired, emotional all the same early pregnancy signs as baby no 1. Decided to wait till I was 2 weeks late to test again.
Today a career opportunity presented itself. It is the career I have wanted since I was little and may never get another opportunity, but this would put baby making on hold for at least a year.
Now I'm feeling so mixed up I really want a baby and if I am pregnant I would be over the moon but I'm scared I would resent loosing the chance of my dream job.
Feeling very mixed up right now.
Any advice would be very welcome.
X

Hi there. Firstly, if you have recntly come off any form of birth control that can sometimes mimic pregnancy symptoms. Secondly, personally I ca t relate. Lo, I havent wanted a career since I was alittle girl, all ive ever wanted is to be a mom, but I would wait. Id seize the career opportunity, and then try for a baby. Its your dream job, it'll set you up financially for having a baby, and it gives you some time to get to know your cycles etc before actually ttc :) id simply advise not to go on birth control for that year. Use condoms or something, so thst when you ARE ready to ttc, you'll be able to just...go with it. Lol

Good luck, I hope it works out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->