Advice needed

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm on cd23.
Have started using my cbfm, however it is still getting used to my cycles so I am reading the sticks myself too.

I have attached this mornings opk and to me I think it is positive as they say the 2nd line has to be darker but just needed some confirmation. We bd this morning after I seen this result just in case and will again tomorrow evening.

Thank in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 18
Looks like you're in your fertile days...not yet blooming ovulating but seems like from that lighter line that you're leading up to it. Should be today or tomorrow. Mine had look just like that and we BD too just to cover our bases and the next day it was still light and we BD again and the 3rd day it finally went dark as the other line as we BD again and after a day or too after the line went dark it finally went away thank goodness Bc I needed a break.. :haha:

So fx for you that you catch the eggie!!!

What does the monitor say? I always just go off that rather than guessing!

The monitor is in 2 bars and has been for around 15days but it's still getting to know my body so may not get my 3 bars I've read

Looks like you're in your fertile days...not yet blooming ovulating but seems like from that lighter line that you're leading up to it. Should be today or tomorrow. Mine had look just like that and we BD too just to cover our bases and the next day it was still light and we BD again and the 3rd day it finally went dark as the other line as we BD again and after a day or too after the line went dark it finally went away thank goodness Bc I needed a break.. :haha:

Thank you for your response.
I've never actually tested before properly so I'm excited to see what a fullyear blooming positive looks like.

How long have you been ttc?

It does get a little tiring doesn't it, baby making isn't as easy as once thought :winkwink:

I've never actually tested before properly so I'm excited to see what a fullyear blooming positive looks like.

It does get a little tiring doesn't it, baby making isn't as easy as once thought :winkwink:

Yes, it's kindve like, "is this it, does this line mean I'm ovulating?!!! What does I mean?! Should I BD!" Lol! Well that's how I was when I first started TTC. But once that kind got as dark as the other, I felt like I got a burst of energy to do the BD all over again!!! :haha:

With my first son it took me a year to finally get him but we had no problem concieving just carrying full term. But this time it took us 2 cycles
To get pregnant, i had a chemical the first cycle and then got pregnant the 2nd cycle. We're praying & hoping everything goes well this time.

Yes you're right TTC once was so simple when I wasn't ever thinking of trying. But once DH n I started trying we realized it's an emotional ride that you have no control over once you press the gas and drive. Your mind get bogged down with only TTC for a baby. And nothing won't be perfect until I get my baby.

Or maybe it's just me.....:blush:

How do you opk look today?!

The monitor is in 2 bars and has been for around 15days but it's still getting to know my body so may not get my 3 bars I've read

Ah I see. It's a pain when it does that. I temp and do opk's too so I can cross reference them all. It is possible to miss your surge (it happened to me in Feb) so the monitor keeps saying high every day as it hadn't detected a peak. Luckily in Feb temps and opk's helped me pinpoint o.

Yes, it's kindve like, "is this it, does this line mean I'm ovulating?!!! What does I mean?! Should I BD!" Lol! Well that's how I was when I first started TTC. But once that kind got as dark as the other, I felt like I got a burst of energy to do the BD all over again!!! :haha:

With my first son it took me a year to finally get him but we had no problem concieving just carrying full term. But this time it took us 2 cycles
To get pregnant, i had a chemical the first cycle and then got pregnant the 2nd cycle. We're praying & hoping everything goes well this time.

Yes you're right TTC once was so simple when I wasn't ever thinking of trying. But once DH n I started trying we realized it's an emotional ride that you have no control over once you press the gas and drive. Your mind get bogged down with only TTC for a baby. And nothing won't be perfect until I get my baby.

Or maybe it's just me.....:blush:

How do you opk look today?!

It says on your signature you are 9 weeks pregnant?

I totally agree we think about nothing else other than babies, BD, ovulation and all kinds of symptoms.
I never spot between cycles and about10 days ago u spotied very light for 2 days which was crazy.

My machine has gone to one bar so maybe I missed dthe surge or that was the most fertile day and the monitor hasn't picked it up yet as it's still all new to me. We BD anyway so fxd it's the lucky cycle.

We've conceived but ended in mc a couple of times and it's just so devastating and makes me question if me and oh will ever get our family we long for.
Saying that, we have a hospital appt this Thursday to see how everything is with our bodies and fertility.I am drIving myself mad over it and keeput thinking there is something not quite right so I feel it's best to get answers.

That's how they say it happens isn't it, easy and happensimple quickly when we don't obsess but as soon as we obsess it takes a while.

So this will be your 3rd you're trying for then? X

Ah I see. It's a pain when it does that. I temp and do opk's too so I can cross reference them all. It is possible to miss your surge (it happened to me in Feb) so the monitor keeps saying high every day as it hadn't detected a peak. Luckily in Feb temps and opk's helped me pinpoint o.

I did temp but I don't bother because I got quite a few really positive charts and then nothing came of it. Which I know I shouldn't bank on it its just a guide but it was making me obsess too much plus I felt it was difficult to remember to do I'd end up getting out of bed and making a drink before realising I needed to temp which is why now I'm letting the machine do it all for me. But just need it to hurry up and get to know my body and cycles so it can be a little more helpful and I don't have to read the sticks myself

I did temp but I don't bother because I got quite a few really positive charts and then nothing came of it. Which I know I shouldn't bank on it its just a guide but it was making me obsess too much plus I felt it was difficult to remember to do I'd end up getting out of bed and making a drink before realising I needed to temp which is why now I'm letting the machine do it all for me. But just need it to hurry up and get to know my body and cycles so it can be a little more helpful and I don't have to read the sticks myself

That was my plan too as I hated temping when I was ttc no 1, and to be fair I still hate it now! I have a really short surge though so I kind of need to have at least another method so I can be sure if the exact day.

Sorry to hear about your mc's. Ttc is such an emotional rollercoaster. I hope everything goes well at the hospital

Hey so sorry to hear about your losses. I know exactly how you feel wondering and questioning if it's going to happen to you. I was the same way ESP when all my friends began having babies n I kept loosing them. But I do believe you're moving in the right direction to go get your bodies checked out just in case. Bc it may be an easy fix of vitamins or it may be absolutely nothing at all. I know your mind keep thinking the what ifs but right now you have no control over what's to come in the future so just think of the positives of it....you'll get the answers you need to get your rainbow baby.

Yes I'm 9 weeks pregnant but with my 2nd one. This is the pregnancy we got pregnant off the 2nd cycle.

That was my plan too as I hated temping when I was ttc no 1, and to be fair I still hate it now! I have a really short surge though so I kind of need to have at least another method so I can be sure if the exact day.

Sorry to hear about your mc's. Ttc is such an emotional rollercoaster. I hope everything goes well at the hospital

I may start temping again.
You're so right it takes over your life doesn't it and symptom spotting is a killer. I constantly say I won't symptom spot and then I do.
I've been getting niggley headaches, nosebleed today which was crazy as I've never had one before, wind, seem to smelling more things too but not sure if it's just me. I'm officially a day late now. But my cycles are crazy so I'll hold out until midweek before taking a test...... if I can haha.
The hospital took some bloods from me, waiting for app for oh to take 2 Sperm samples and then me for a vaginal scan but the nurse said it's been known that people end up catching as soon as tests start as they must feel more at ease that they're going to get answers so that would be nice of course.
How long have you been ttc tis time round? X

Hey so sorry to hear about your losses. I know exactly how you feel wondering and questioning if it's going to happen to you. I was the same way ESP when all my friends began having babies n I kept loosing them. But I do believe you're moving in the right direction to go get your bodies checked out just in case. Bc it may be an easy fix of vitamins or it may be absolutely nothing at all. I know your mind keep thinking the what ifs but right now you have no control over what's to come in the future so just think of the positives of it....you'll get the answers you need to get your rainbow baby.

Yes I'm 9 weeks pregnant but with my 2nd one. This is the pregnancy we got pregnant off the 2nd cycle.

I've explained most things in the message above.
Feel happy now things have started with tests are the hospital so we can have answers.
We need it to happen this cycle or next ideally as we get married in April 2017 in Cyprus so will have to take a break as we are leaving it so close as it is. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Many symptoms now.? What were your first symptoms you noticed? X

I may start temping again.
You're so right it takes over your life doesn't it and symptom spotting is a killer. I constantly say I won't symptom spot and then I do.
I've been getting niggley headaches, nosebleed today which was crazy as I've never had one before, wind, seem to smelling more things too but not sure if it's just me. I'm officially a day late now. But my cycles are crazy so I'll hold out until midweek before taking a test...... if I can haha.
The hospital took some bloods from me, waiting for app for oh to take 2 Sperm samples and then me for a vaginal scan but the nurse said it's been known that people end up catching as soon as tests start as they must feel more at ease that they're going to get answers so that would be nice of course.
How long have you been ttc tis time round? X

Ntnp since my son was born 2.5 years ago. Actively trying since Jan. We've had initial tests done though due to time not on contraception and I have high prolactin, low progesterone and suspected pcos 🙄 Fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->