Advice on charting?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I cannot get bold circles on my chart!! I just don't get up at the same time every morning!!

This is frustrating!!!! :nope::growlmad:

When I started off, I was having that same issue. What I ended up doing was setting my alarm for a good two hours before my normal waking time, temping, then going back to sleep. Only way I could be sure to get it every day at the same time! It was annoying at first, but now it's old hat.

Good luck!

I set my alarm at 4 every morning cause I get up at that time during the week but with me feeling so exhausted I don't wake up right at 4 every day. So I may chart one day at 4 then the next at 4:15..

I can't make myself temp right at 4 everyday! :nope:

Wish this was easy... One morning I fell asleep with the thermometer in my mouth!!:haha:

I set my alarm at 4 every morning cause I get up at that time during the week but with me feeling so exhausted I don't wake up right at 4 every day. So I may chart one day at 4 then the next at 4:15..

I can't make myself temp right at 4 everyday! :nope:

Wish this was easy... One morning I fell asleep with the thermometer in my mouth!!:haha:

Hahahha that's hilarious!
I'm kinda the same way. I usually wake up at 6, temp, fall back asleep. There have been a few measurements that were closer to 7am. I'm trying, that's all I can do!
I wouldn't be hard on yourself over 15 mins.

15 mins don't make a difference at all. Even if you wakeup an hourate it wouldn't change the temps that much. So don't worry :)

I just use the temperature adjuster if I wake up early or late. There is an option in FF to have a default time (you see it then you enter your temp). I have my time set to a default so I don't have to enter it each time and don't get the circles.

Never use temperature adjuster , its the worst thing you can do to your chart. The temps are sooo off actually more off than your temps if you wakeup late. Its not recommended to use them. I'd rather add the late temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->