advice on how to use my doppler please

josiegavin

Reaction score
Hello ladies im gettin my doppler soon. 1stly hiw can I tell my hb away from my babys. Also do I need to use jelly I am getting the angelsound doppler. Xxx

I have the angel sounds one too. I have always used ultra sound gel but think you can use oil or something similar. Hopefully someone else will know. The heartbeat was really low down when I found it early. Their heartbeat is much faster than yours. It was 160 bpm when I found it.

I have the angelsounds. Make sure to actually "click" the battery in. I didn't, like a dummy, and freaked out :dohh:

I use Palmers oil for mine. Just rub whatever you are using all over and start very low near your hip bone and right above your hair line. Go slow and angle all over. Also, something I had to do personally, was empty my bowels. I tried for two hours and didn't hear her heartbeat. Of course I panicked. But after I emptied my bowels I immediately found it.

Good luck and enjoy :flower:

And the HB will definitely sound way faster than yours. I would find your HB first and then look for your beanies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->