Advice on possible PCOS?

ageary

Reaction score
Hey friends! Only on Month 3 of TTC, so still a beginner. Someone help before I drive myself crazy, I am trying to get to know my body and when I ovulate and have my LH surge. The last two months I start OPK test, I got the cheep ones from Walmart. I haven’t seen a positive yet. I’ve seen them get darker but never close to as dark as the control line. I’m not the best at remembering to do it without not drinking 2 hours before hand though. I also will see EWCM at times but never a ton like I read that your suppose to have at ovulation time and typically when I wake up and then not again. I started doing temps this month I’m on day 16 of my cycle and havent seen a spike yet. Today I started getting sore nipples and back pain and slight cramps on my side(though I could just be telling that myself to reassure my self I’m ovulating). I had no temp spike this morning though. I normally have a regular cycle between 26-27 days. If I did ovulate that’s not a very long luteal phase. Soo I wouldn’t be freaking out so much if I hadn’t had gone to the dr when I was 13-14 because of my short height. She told me I was high in testorone. But we did no more follow up in that. I didn’t think to much of it because I always had fairly normal cycles and cramping. But now I’m wondering if I have PCOS. I am thinking of calling my gyno next month and seeing if they could look at my hormone levels. Will they do that this early on? Any advice? If you read this whole thing bless you and you’re my new best friend. Thank you ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->