Advice on pushchairs please :-)

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Hey girlies just looking for some advice really :) Just found out im pregnant and i also have a 2 and a half year old. He walks for about 50% of the time when we out but sometimes he is really naughty and i have to put him in buggy. I was just wondering if its worth getting a double buggie or a new single one for the new baby. He will of just turned 3 when the new baby comes x what ages did your little ones no longer need buggy? Thanks x

DS is three in May and hasn’t been in the pushchair for a while. We mostly carried him when he was younger so he never really got used to being in the pram. He can walk pretty far but tends to run off so we use a strap for him.
How often do you use the pram? I’d probably just get one of those buggy board things for the older one to stand in and a sling for the baby so if you really need to contain the toddler you put him in the single buggy and carry the baby. Either way I’d wait till closer to your due date to decide because a lot can change in a few months.

I agree with pp, I thought my son would be in a pram a lot longer than my daughter (lazy boy, asthmatic which get the better of him a lot) and now at 2.5 he's rarely in his. I used a sling with him in the early days for feeding so second that too. Easy to store under the pram to pop baby in if your son needs to go in the pram for a bit. I wouldn't recommend a double pram now, you won't get the use out of it.

I would get a double anyhow just for those days where he wants to sit in the buggy or he's tired. I've got this - except I've got the wheeler one and I LOVE it. It's reasonably lightweight, moves easily and is so nice to use. Even DS3 will happily get into the second seat without an argument and that's saying something!

https://www.britax.co.nz/strollers/strider-compact/

Thankyou for advice everyone x think im going to try the sling or buggy board idea as he isnt in the pram 50% of the time dont know if i can justify a double buggie as he might be walking all the time by the time bubba here x can put him on buggy board if he dont wanna walk and if he really had enough will but bubba in sling :) x thx for advice x

I'd get a sit & stand or a buggy board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->