Advice on regular cycle after going off bc

babywest

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to the forums and excited to be here! My fiancé and I are getting married in August and have recently went off of birth control to try and start a family as soon as possible after the wedding. I am 30 and he is 42 and we’re both anxious for a little one. I have been off of the pill for just over a month now and was expecting my period yesterday. I’m not sure how quickly to expect my cycle to regularize and wondered if anyone could offer any input? We are not ttc just yet but also are not preventing it. I know it’s very early but wondering if my period doesn’t come in the next couple of days if I should take a pregnancy test just to be sure since we have been intimate (unprotected)? Thanks for any input you might offer!

if your period is due and it hasnt arrived you might as well take a test to put your mind at ease!
good luck! :flower:

After coming off the pill it can take a few months for periods to regulate again. I took my last pill on May 8th and have been bleeding continuously since coming off, everyone is different. I have come off in the past and bled for a whole month non stop and my period regulated 2 months after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->