Advice over PIP appeal

mummylove

Reaction score
Hey all, hope you all well

Just got a quick question. I had my assessment for pip back in may and had the results in june and only got awarded the mobility. I appealed the decision as i felt i was entitled to the daily living bit. I finally had my appeal on 16/10/15 and i won. I was so happy. I rang PIP to see what happens next. They got the paperwork from the tribunal on the 20th.. When i spoke to them they said its processing. And that they get 28 days if they decide to contest it. Just wonder how likely is it they will? Its been 2 weeks since they got the paperwork. If they was going to contest it wouldnt of they done it already? I am just worried cus this as been a nightmare for me!

Thanks for reading and hope you can give me some advice

Sorry I can't but it sounds like it's all going to go through now from what you've said? Hope it does x

I dont want to keep ringing as find it difficult talking on phone plus i dont want to be a pest. Wa thinking of ringing them today to have a update. IVe not had any letter from dwp only hate the letter from the tribunal of the results

just rang up and she said its still processing. Is that a good thing since they have had the forms since the 20th?

I've never done anything like that myself, can anyone at the office tell you more about their usual time scales? It doesn't sound like an excessively long time to process it to me though.

She said they get 28 days to contest it but it isnt saying they are. its just saying processing so i would be seeing that as a good sign. I would of thought if they was going to they would of by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->