Advice please. 15dpo, temp spike, BFN:(

krysand07

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and was hoping that someone could please offer some insight. We are ttc our first child & I have been charting for 8 months. ( I have not been on BC for years, but we were never really really "Trying" until now) This months cycle has been weird. My cycles are usually 24 days with ovulation day on day 11. Confirmed by either FF with temps / OPK. I had an HSG done this month as the Dr was curious why we never got pregnant in the years we were just letting things happen. My charting showed ovulation on day 11 as usual and a huge drop on 11dpo which I thought was AF about to show. The next day instead of fall down like I assumed as this is the usual pattern for me, it spiked and then again and now at 15DPO/CD26 it has gone up even higher and is at the highest is has been. No other chart looks like this one on mine but I have taken a HPT yesterday and today and both are very clearly negative. I have had some weird cycles in the past *one had no ovulation* but I also had a very horrible allergic reaction that month and was taking meds left and right. Beside that one and a period starting a week early...they have been fairly regular. Any insight is definitely appreciated. The link to my chart is below. :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/427163

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->