Advice please about when to try, bit long sorry x

Leeny

Happy Mammy
Reaction score
Hi everyone, unfortunately I had an early mc last week at about 6 weeks. I had 2 short episodes of bleeding and had a scan on Thurs to confirm there is nothing there and the hpts have become negative. But at the scan I was told that my uterine lining was still very thick (was told this indicated early pregnancy or I had lost the pregnancy but still have more bleeding to do).

Now, I know it's not early pregnancy because the tests have become negative so... When can I try again? If I did ovulate (I'm doing OPKs) would I be able to conceive because of the thicker than usual lining or am I just setting myself up for more problems and should wait until I get period?

Sorry this is rambled and long, just wondered if anyone else had any experience with when to try again etc. or knew anything,
. Thanks xxx:flower:

I was told at after my loss at 4 weeks 6 days, i could try straight away but i have also heard other's say wait till after your next cycle

Sorry i am not much help

They do ask you to wait until your next AF, but this is mainly for dating reasons I don't think there's any medical reason for you not to ttc.

I'm in the same boat as you, had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago at 5 weeks. I have no idea if I'm ov'ing this weekend as I don't use OPK's, but I'm bd'ing anyway.

Thank you both, so sorry for your losses. Here's hoping we all get our wishes soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->