Advice please ASAP on whooping cough jab

familygirl30

Reaction score
I had it on tues,and it left me with a small red lump,then today lump still their but it looks redder,is this normal?

It's not normal (about 5-10% have this reaction) but it's not anything that will harm you. I had my lump for 2 weeks and at it's peak it was the size of half a golf ball on my arm. It may get bigger and itchy but it will go away.

It's not normal (about 5-10% have this reaction) but it's not anything that will harm you. I had my lump for 2 weeks and at it's peak it was the size of half a golf ball on my arm. It may get bigger and itchy but it will go away.

So I don't need to see my gp?im going away at the weekend so was worrying

You could call just to be safe but it's unlikely they'll tell you to come in. GL!

I had mine on tuesday and I havent had a lump on mine but I have been in agony with it! All for a good reason though ey! Im sure its just a reaction and itll be fine, have you googled anything about it? X

I had mine on tuesday and I havent had a lump on mine but I have been in agony with it! All for a good reason though ey! Im sure its just a reaction and itll be fine, have you googled anything about it? X

Yeah mine been sore too,I will google and look,I didn't get a lump when had flu one

I had this. No side effects immediately from it, but the next day I felt a little lump at the injection site that got progressively bigger, not sticking up but a solid feeling in the muscle, and it was slightly red.

It was sore to lie on that side for a couple of days then got itchy for a couple of days (!) then faded away. I didn't ever feel sick or flu-ey though so that was ok :S

I got this, a massive red circle around it that felt hard to touch, about the size of a 2 pound coin, was also hot when i touched it and really sore! Went down after about 4 days

I had a bump and a big red patch on my arm for nearly two weeks, and I mean big, like 5cm by 5cm, it still looks a bit purple and this was weeks ago no. It was itchy for ages and sore. It started off small and got bigger over about 4 days

Mine bumped up kind of like a big gnat bite. The muscle ached and was sore to sleep on for the first night and the itching went away after about a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->