advice please- blue veins!

caz81

Reaction score
I am half way through my 2ww, I ovulated 11 days ago, 2 days ago blue veins appeared on my boobs and they are getting darker and darker, they lead to the nipple (tmi) anyway, I'm having all sorts of symptoms as well but this is so noticable and never been there before can't be all in my head! So, any thoughts? Anyone had this and been pregnant or had this and not been pregnant? Xx

I've never experienced anything like this (but then, I've never been pregnant!) It sounds like a good sign though. Not long now till testing for both of us. It's starting to drive me nuts!! x

I've never had this - either PG or not, so I'm not much use I'm afraid. I would have said post a pic, but probably not appropriate in this instance...hee hee!

I had/have them. I am not sure how early I had them becauwse I had given up on getting a bfp so didn't pay attention. Good luck :hug:

Hi there.
I've heard of that as a PG symptom. The vein thing I mean! It can only be good news.
Good luck
xxx

i have had blue veins with both my pregnancies, i hope its a good sign for you, good luck x

I have blue veins all over my boobs - its worse on the left - am not pregnant

I had that when I got my :bfp: I suggest you :test: good luck. x

I have them too. they go right down through the nipple!!! im testing tomorow hopwfully so fx'ed its a good sign

Have to say...........each time i have been pregnant one of my first signs was the appearance of blue veins on my boobies. TEST:happydance:

thank you for all the replies, feeling positive! I want to test but trying to wait!! hayley your suggestion made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

When I got preggo, I got veiny boobs, and really sore nipples! fingers crossed for you sweet pea!

ohhh im feeling all the more positive now!! Im trying to ignore the fact i have a test upstairs...must wait at least until the morning for fmu!! xx

thank you for all the replies, feeling positive! I want to test but trying to wait!! hayley your suggestion made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

It was either going to make you laugh, or offend you! Glad it went the right way!
I'm feeling very excited for you now too....what time tomorrow morning do I need to be logging on to check your journal?!
A sack load of dust heading your way as we speak! x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

i am so tempted to test tomorrow, but im scared about a chemical pregnancy, after miscarrying last time at 6 weeks dont want anything to go wrong!! not sure what to do!!!! xx

True.... what test do you have standing by? Is is likely to give you an accurate result? What does OH say? You're symptoms are pretty good, but putting my sensible hat on, I'd always say leave it if you possibly can...even though I'm itching to know!

So many questions - I'm sorry! x

I have seom internet cheepies, never used them before so don't know how good they will be, but they are pink dye not blue which I have heard is better! I have not told dh I can test early as I know he will want me to! Oh the dilema, its so hard to be sensible! Xx

Well I shall check your journal in the morning either way to see whether you have strong will power, or a BFP! (a BFN is NOT an option...!) Lots of luck! xx

i have a question that i hope someone can help me with. my sister told me i looked pregnant and my daughter has been n a mommy mood lately which is kinda strange. i have noticed more headaches and blue veins on my sides and lower abdomen plus my breasts. i was a week late but was sick too, then right before my daughters birthday my period came. but i still dont feel right, my headaches wont go away , i can still smell everything and im so tired all the time. my family still thinks i am pregnant and with my daughter i did bleed for a long time. i am hoping my signals my body is giving me are right that i am pregnant but i took a test right at 5 days late and it was negative but i took one before that at 3 days late and i had a very faint positive line. idk whats going on but the veins are blue on my stomach and breasts and my headaches wont go away anyone have an idea? i am seeing a doctor for the headaches soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->