Advice please! Etoptic (sp?)

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
Last night I was in bed and the pain like stab pain in my left side where possibly ovary is at that has woke me up! I am only 5w 4d.

Etoptic pregnancy stuck in my mind with worry and I can't go sleep but I eventually go sleep. :-(

Thanks for reading.

I always get stabbing pains. But I think they are more cramps. If I get up too fast etc. if your too worried. Go to midwife to be safe xx

i had one-sided pain on the left side (where it feels like my ovary is or would be) from weeks 4 all the way to week 6 every single day. it would happen twice a day and i was also fearful it could be an ectopic because i read too much on the internet about all my symptoms being normal or not. i asked for an ultrasound at 8 weeks and 6 days and baby had a heartbeat of 174 and she was snuggly in the womb. i also had shoulder pain(another ectopic symptom) on the right shoulder whenever i thought about it. i didnt ever have these pains again since week 6 though.

but when i went to the doctors prior to the ultrasound about my concern, they werent worried at all because i wasnt spotting or bleeding. they told me i'd have a normal healthy pregnancy and they were right despite no tests being done at the time.

I have just foud out I am pregnant after an ectopic and I am having some really sharp stabbing pains on the right side, but this isn't like the pain I had with my ectopic at all. My ectopic was constant and more like severe period pain. I have been having a stabbing pain I I cough or move in a strange way just now, and I'm not too worried. When are you getting scanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->