Advice please? Notching on placental atery, Placental insufficiency and Pre 30 week p

Today went ok, back monday! so relieved. My other half is away today so was a bit worried. Hoping the next week passes quickly and the little monster piles on the pounds. xxxx

So glad you're still hanging in there :hugs: looks like we're at the same spot, I'm 34+2 and waiting for my scan on Monday. Let's keep those LOs comfy a little longer.

Btw, I was flush for 2 days after my steroid shots. :blush:

Sending you ladies positive energy and hope those LO's stay baking a while longer :hugs:

Hi There :) I hope everything goes ok for you, not long now 3 more weeks for us both and they will be ok
All ok today. I have an exhibitionist on board with large feet and waggly toes and a large something else waggling arround!!! This is the problem with having scans all the time :)
The ctg went ok. I have another growth scan on Friday. Feel positive but I dont appear to have got any bigger- this means nothing though xxxxx

Glad everything is stable! Mine didn't grow this week on her growth scan either, but she looked really good and happy in there. Just some low fluid.

Funny how big their feet look in comparison, I'm always joking with the us tech about that.

Just making it to 34 weeks is a huge accomplishment - anything more is a bonus. Good luck Friday!

Good luck for friday. :hugs:
And congratulations on team blue, if I'm reading that right. xx

Yes, there was deff something waggling arround there! :) Show off eh!
Suspected since day 1 though as my sickness was minimal and I ate different. I actually thought I was having another early m/c ! then thought I saw something on 20 week scan.
:) xxxxxxxx

Our LO was keen to show off his bits at every scan too. :rofl: xx

Hi MaevesMummy, how did the scan go today?

Hi, the weight increased! I am so lucky, I am keeping everything crossed for you Monday xxxxxxxx

:happydance: so happy to hear! Honestly, I'm so thrilled and surprised to make it to 35 weeks, I'm feeling so much more positive than 7 weeks ago when they thought I would go anytime. Just 2 weeks till I'm a mom, eek!

Well done Mummy and baby. :D So close now and doing so well. xx

Going for another scan tommorow will be 36 weeks 1 day by their dates. xxxx

Good luck MaevesMummy, let us know how it goes! So close to full term :happydance:

Good luck. :D At 36+6 our LO was estimated at 5lbs4oz. xx

it wasnt wonderful news little tinker hasnt grown. Will keep you updated xxx

It's ok, ours didn't grow every week. You still have another week of maturity. Being a near term preemie has made all the difference to Taylor.

Joseph Peter was born on 8th August weighing 5lb 11 36 weeks. Sorry havent been on, he was born with a few problems, but we have him home now. I was very lucky to make it to 36 weeks.
My waters were blood stained and the placenta was small, I think he somehow did amzingly well in there. He lost 14% of his bitrthweight in 1st to days though and spent some time being tube fed amd having phototherapy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->