advice please. period or not???

rlp

Reaction score
Hey all..
Im not very good at all this but her goes nothing..

I have been ttc since my mmc in december..

I been feeling really crappy this past two weeks constantly tired and grouchy.. i hav been 4 days late on my af, but this morning i started bleeding but weirdly really light compared to what im used to im normally heavy... its really light not enough to fil a pad.. and now when i go to the toilet and i wipe theres nothing really there.. there has been no clots or anything. I had a a few light cramps but nothing like a normal period... does anyone have any advice????

If you are sure of your O date I would wait it out another couple of days...maybe you are just slowing starting AF. My AF does that sometimes.

Yea i ovulated 2 days after intercourse.. its just not normal for me. Normally im really heavy and clotting. And lots of pain . But ill give it few days and if still same ill take a test :)

I wouldn't count it as your period, but do keep the date written down somewhere so if you look back later you know that this happened.

I have wrote a little note on ny calender. I always wrote down when im due on when i ovulate and wwhen i come on and off.. thanks :) ill give it few days then test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->