Advice please? TMI

Bubsta

Love my Girl & baby Boy!
Reaction score
Hi, I've felt 'off' today. Very tired (I haven't been sleeping well, but that isn't anything unusual). Lately I've actually had more energy (nesting?) and doing more cleaning etc. but today I'm totally drained. I've had diarrhea twice today (not normal for me) and once yesterday, and am starting to feel nauseous. I don't think I've eaten anything out of the ordinary. I've had more discharge and peeing over the last week or two. I guess I'm slightly nervous in case it's an early labour sign due to hubby currently working about 3hours drive away. I'm curious whether any mums out there had these sort of symptoms before going into labour and what sort of timeframe? Whether others have been feeling this for a few days and still no bub? Thanks for any thoughts. X

You have just described how I am as well and I'm due 3rd June, so I will be interested in any replys. Hope you feel better soon. X

I started feeling like this s week ago. I'm due 18 may. Not had dishorrea but the nausea, exhaustion and feeling strange. Lots of bh and some pressure and sore bump but still pregnant lol. I think its our bodies getting ready and forcing us to slow down

Yep feel like I got lots of energy then bam feel like poo for the last few days... Need to wee all the time just feel exhausted...

Lots of discharge too...

Think it's normal

Completly normal, pregnancy does a complete circle so the last few weeks will feel like you did in first tri with nausia, tirdness and such.
Its just the bodies way of saying time to rest up a bir now while you can and the baby is draining everything for a last massive growth spurt.
As for the dioreah its because up untill now the body releases a hormone during the rest of pregnancy to constipate us so that the body can filter every last bit of nutrition out of what we eat rather then passing it too quickly so towards the end the body stops holding onto it and stops releasing the hormone so its just the body getting back into a normal digestive routine.
Wirhin the last 12 hours of pregnany just before labour you will have one almighty massive bowl movment like nothing you have ever known as part of a clear out for labour.
Youll also find that any sudden baby movement especialy rolling will make you feel sick as well, its called quickening.

I thought I'd add... Bubs has been moving a lot in the last hour and been getting a lot of tummy hardening. Also, Hubby isn't scheduled to come home til tomorrow night (after 3hr drive) guess that is contributing to my nerves.

You never know when baby will decide to come, but what you've describes sounds like pretty normal late pregnancy feelings. Try to relax a bit, I am sure it's stressful with Husband away.

Thanks for the replies girls. X I haven't had any diarrhea since. I've managed to eat some dinner. Good signs. I don't remember anything about BM b4 labour with DD. I just remember not feeling right and having a bloody show and my DD was born 24hours later. I haven't had a bloody show so I'm thinking I'm probably panicking unnecessarily. It has been a stressful week (DH being away and his grandfather being on his deathbed for the last week, so stress - 98th birthday today). I think I've been over doing it with cleaning etc and my body has just put the brakes on. Thanks for the reassurance. Xxx

Stalking! I'm due the 6th of June and feel similar. I feel way crappier than I did with #2 and #1. I'll be curious to see when this one'll make an appearance!

I have also had similar signs. minus the diarrhoea. heart burn increased a lot although pressure on lungs drastically reduced. I had a slight show this morning but wasn't bloody so mw said to see if I get any cramps or start bleeding etc.

not due for another 6 weeks (18th june) though so hoping baby will hold on for a while x

good luck though bubsta! xxx

Feeling exactly the same here too but not due until June 24th! I feel so much worse this pregnancy. Been nesting lots and had really bad BM the past two days along with a dull lower backache and lots of pressure. Rest up your body is working overtime right now to prepare. My oldest son was born 20 days early and he was absolutely fine so if this is the start of things for you try not to stress too much xx

Well I have a feeling that my body is getting ready for this bubba. I went to bed and about an hour later, I woke to a pretty intense contraction. I had to actually get on all fours in bed to get comfy. It subsided and I didn't have any more like it. i Slept like crap (as per usual). Had loose stool again this morning. I feel better knowing that hubby will be home tonight. Then it won't matter when bubba decides to make his appearance.

You have just described how I am as well and I'm due 3rd June, so I will be interested in any replys. Hope you feel better soon. X

me too. but i have had tummy bug, but im gettin slight pains and tightening too, wonder if i be like this for weeks or if things happen early.
im gonna read on :)

bubsta KUP :) hope ur alright and hubby is home soon xx
i think my body is just prepping awhile :) hope it doesnt prep for too long :)

I am also due June 3 and feeling completely drained and not sleeping been getting lots of BH Nd slight period pains along with them hoping I can hold on past 37 weeks so I can have my water birth but not worried if baby wants to come before then xxx

Sounds like a lot of us are due on or around the 3rd June are feeling similar. Not long now girls. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->