Advice please

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Hope you can help/advise?

With both my m/c's, within a few months, I have developed lumps in the same breast.

The first was a cyst and was non cancerous thank goodness but the doctors did spot some calcium deposits which means I need another mammogram.

The second I found last week and I went to the doctors who seem to think it is a blocked duct.

My appointment is in a few weeks time and I am bricking it again.

Has anyone heard of lumps developing in breast after/during a pregnancy? It seems such a coincedence.

I am reluctant to TTC before this mammogram as I cannot go through a termination if it is bad news.

One good thing is that a psychic who I trust implicity says that I will either be pregnant/have a child in May of this or next year. This is my saving grace.

xx

hi there,
you've done the right thing going to the docs, as with any lump theres always that worry. But I would think especially in your case that it is most probably hormonal. I and probably loads of others noticed changes in my breasts before and after pregnancy, and even had a lump checked out during my last one. It was hormonal. I think if a lump comes up very quickly its also more likely to less serious.
Try not to worry too much, I know its easier said than done! And remember 9/10 breast lumps turn out to be nothing serious
Best of luck with TTC
x

Hormones in your body naturally can cause them to change size, shape, and texture. If you're worried about when to TTC, talk to your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->