Advice Please

H

HAYS

Ive just introduced myself in another thread!

Basically Im on day 17 of a 28 day cycle!

I have only recently since last thurs tested for ovulation which have all said negative! I didnt test for ovulation before that,so i may have already ovulated without knowing!

I felt a tugging/pulling sensation last thurs,and my boobs are very swollen, I have a bloated stomach too. This all could be due to ovulating, but ive tested negative for that! so it could be early AF symptoms!!!

I just think ive missed my chance this month,for not testing earlier for ovulation!!

Could i still ovulate today or tomorrow???

everyone ovulates at different times huni, text book says around day 14,....but that isn't always right, - different women ovulate at different times, - otherwise there'd be no market for OV strips! lol

You may have already ovulated or you may ovulate in the next few days

Thanks hun, ill just carry on BD for another couple of days just incase then!

This TTC is harder than I thought!!

x

Has anyone on their 2 ww experienced a tugging/pulling sensation on the lower right side??

:hi:

What day of cycle did you start using OPKs? :D Women O on various days in the cycle for me I was lucky to find it was always day 13 (I was charting). A common mistake is some women text using OPKs in the morning like you would a pg test when in fact it should be a lil later in day (say early afternoon) I was one of those women :blush: lol

Cramps in the middle of the cycle could possibily be ovulation too ...

Good luck x

i had the cramps so tested ovulation around 5pm each day,all said i wasnt.

i think i started using the strips on day 13 of cycle hun

x

Might might have been a lil late picking up your positive for ovulation then - I started using them on day 9 :D Hope that helps. Good luck either way.

:headspin:

:hi: I don't know much about the ovulation sticks, I haven't used them yet (only in my second month TTC and we figured we'd try the every other day method for a few months and see how that works before investing in anything). Text books say that most women ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period, but in reality you can ovulate at almost any time. If I were using them I'd probably start around day 10. Welcome to the forum!

Hi Hays! You should probably make sure that you start testing soon after your period finishes...? What I do is see what the ovulation calendar has to say & then start testing just a couple of days before that!! (This is only my second month of trying tho....)

I have also recently started getting cramps & backpain whilst ovulating!
Anyone know why this may be?

Yeh im gettin bad back ache!felt sick last night and today!
prob all in my head! :hissy:

why am i getting EWCM after my fertile stage???

any ideas ladies

thanks
xx

Hi Hays! Welcome to B&B!

As for your question about EWCM. Possibly, you haven't ovulated yet and are about to (you did say that you have been using OPKs since Thursday and haven't got a positive). Maybe due to the stress of TTC, you have ovulated late for your usual cycle.

Another posibility is something I read on 'Fertility Friend' - it says that you can sometimes get EWCM a few days after ovulating (the info about this is on their website), even though, strictly speaking you're not in your fertile period anymore.

I really hope you get your BFP this month!:crib:

grrr getting impatient!! 9days to go and its annoying me!!!
i feel loadsa symptoms,but its prob just me!
xx

felt sick yest,and mega sick today,i was close to throwing up!really feel yucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->