Advice please

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place to post.
You all know i had a miscarage about 2 weeks ago. I Have been getting pains in my tummy sometimes on the left sometimes in the middle. My boobs are sore again aswell. I feel really tired too.
When i went for my scan and they said i had miscarried thats all they did, i havn't had a bloodtest or anything like that. My tummy feels tender too.
After i miscarried i didn't feel preg anymore, my boobs stoped hurting and i didn't feel sick anymore.
Not sure whats wrong with me.
Could i be ovulating again or could there be something wrong from the miscarage.
Any advice please.

Luv Cheryl xxx

Sorry, I can't help answer your questions, but I hope you feel better!

You may want to call your doctor and see what they say. :hugs::hugs:

you could be ovulating again huni, if you feel the same in a few days, see your doctor huni xx

Thank you i will call them if i am still getting it
Luv Cheryl xxx

you could be ovulating again, but it may also be an infection. I would mention it to your doctor just in case.

Thank you i think i might phone in the morning
Luv Cheryl xxx

when i had my first mc cheryl i had PID (pelvic inflammatary disease)
i had really low down cramps in my stomach and when the nurse was checking my stomach it was like a weird pressure and hurt
i would see your doctor
hope this helps hun xxxxx

Thank you i will go in the morning, It is hurting more now i have started getting like a stabbing pain in my side.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I was just abit confused because my boobs were hurting again and i have been feeling tired
Luv Cheryl xxx

okay have you tried paracetamol or anything the now?
that might help until you get to the doctors xxx

Thanks danielle, I think i am going to take some co codamol that the doc gave me when i miscarried. i still have a few left. I think you could be right though, it doesn't feel like ovulation.
Luv Cheryl xxx

yeah i think you know yourself i kept saying it hurts right here and the nurse was saying well it shouldnt and as if i was lying !
your doc will probably give you a course of antibiotics
hope your feeling better soon hun xxx

Thanks danielle, It just feels wierd and it hurts, It started yesterday alittle bit but it has got worse today.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I know what you mean, When i went in when i started bleeding i was saying it hurt, the doc said well your tummy feels nice and soft. I was like yeah but it still hurts.
Doctors think they know it all but they don't
Thanks again
Luv Cheryl xxx

lol yeah
they told me i wasnt pregnant and had never been pregnant but kept me in the miscarriage ward for two days in case i bled and i said but you told me i wasnt pregnant and had never been pregnant so what do you mean im going to bleed
HELLO !
omg talk about contradicting yourself lol

Hi Cheryl, i don't know if you had the same but when i started bleeding and went for the scan they said i was miscarrying but they booked me back in for another scan to check everything had cleared out properly have you had that? I went back about a week later they re-scanned me and said the lining round my womb was still quite thick and i would experience more bleeing but after that i was fine. x

No i havn't even seen a doctor. They just said you have miscaried and that was it.
They said in the scan my uterus was empty. There was like a white line in the middle, I don't know if that is where it was but she said that is where it should be.
i have read some posts about going back for another scan but i havn't, they didn't even mention it.
i am in pain again this morning, sometimes its like the worst period pains ever and sometimes its a stabbing pain in one of my sides.
I have an appointment booked for 10.40 today.
Thank you everyone.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Yes your best getting it checked out let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh