advice please :)

Kalia101

Reaction score
Ok I have my first scan on Monday me and my oh both work for the same company and on Monday we will both be disappearing for a few hours to get the scan management obviously know I'm pregnant but no one else does.

People in the office are soooo nosy they are going to ask where we went etc soo I need some reasons I can give them me and oh can't think of anything that don't sound ridiculous n I don't want them to guess lol any ideas???

So far we came up with hospital appt but why would I need oh there I never take him to Dr or hospital appts I think ppl may guess I'm pregnant going with this one.

A meeting of some sort maybe with landlord

You have a dentist appointment and get really nervous and needed your DH there to hold your hand. They'd believe me...but I'm terrified of the dentist. LOL

Or maybe....

Plumbing issue you thought you could handle, but you needed DH's help once the handyman came by? LOL

Good luck. I'm worried about getting through Thanksgiving since my extended family doesn't know I'm pregnant. haha :winkwink:

Haha Iv just had same problem this weekend oh birthday and everyone was asking why I wasn't drinking my lame excuse was anti biotics next is Christmas & New year my excuses to extended family then I have no idea lol xx

I was thinking something like I need to have blood tests & I get faint after them so oh got to come with me lol xx

Then they'd say why the blood test lol

Meeting with bank? Thinking of consolidating some loans or getting a new car?

A distant aunts funeral?

Then they'd say why the blood test lol

Meeting with bank? Thinking of consolidating some loans or getting a new car?

A distant aunts funeral?

Meeting with bank or mortgage provider definitely the best idea :)

We said my car was in the garage so we both had to leave to pick it up. Will obv only work if you both drive and have 2 cars though! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->