Advice please?

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I keep getting like pains/cramps on my left side. But I have no bleeding or anything else. Symptoms keep coming and going ... Do you think I should be worried? x

Nope, I wouldn't worry unless it gets VERY painful or you notice bleeding. I had all sorts of weird pains starting just a few days after finding out I was pregnant. I still get occasional pinches, pangs, cramps, etc. Totally normal. There is a lot going on in there right now!

I had cramps with my first from 5 weeks till 9 weeks n mine were extremely painful and I now have a beautiful baby girl so I wouldn't worry unless it's accompanied by bleeding sending hugs xx

I had this and it seems very common in early pregnancy. I wouldn't worry unless it is sever or accompanied by bleeding as some have mentioned.

Hi,

I've had pain in my left side the past couple of days too, I am between 4 and 5 weeks. I went to my local walk in centre today and the dr there said it could just be all the tissues loosening as they do in pregnancy. He said if it comes and goes not to worry too much, but if it is constant then to get it checked out.

I hope it's okay for both of us. Fx

I had cramps and stretching pain from the word go. I have been told it's all the ligaments stretching. X

Thanks ladies :) I have it constant but then sometimes it feels like it gets worse but it's always there. I have woken up with pain all on the left side of my back as well so I have a doctors appointment today xx

Good luck at the dr christians mum xx

If its just on one side it could be a luteal cyst. .... basically where you ovulated from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->