ADViCE PLEASE !

proudMOMMY02

Reaction score
Ok.. it's been 15 days since I've had sex . He came inside me two times .. I'm on birth control but I mean, we all know it isn't 100% . I had just gotten off my period when we did "the do" . and a few days later I started bleeding again .. I've had headaches everyday.. constant hunger.. CONSTANTLY tired.. and I've been having cramps.. I know all these are early signs but I still need advice ! I have the implanon so I don't know . maybe I'm being paranoid but the whole period thing has me messed up .. and I mean, he came inside of me two times in a row . no stopping or anything . I've takin a test but it was negative . it's been 15 days since it happened .

i wouldn't worry to much about it, especially if you're regular. You wouldn't be O'ing until now anyways, and you have the implant, it's pretty effective. I'd wait it out for another two weeks if you don't get your af then test.

I think your fine. The implant is pretty effective. And you honestly would probably not be having symptoms yet. The first symptom I got was super sore and big boobs, that's it. Everyone's different of course but if, by .01% chance, you did manage to conceive, your baby would have just implanted a few days ago and your hormones wouldn't be enough to give you those symptoms yet. When we think we may be pregnant, our minds can play tricks on you. I've honestly had more symptoms on my not-pregnant cycles than I had with my cycles that I did get pregnant from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->