advice please :)

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
Today I've been getting super dizzy with a bad headache, sharp stabbing pains in my right ovary area, and bad back pain since awakening.. I checked my blood pressure and it's 72/51, low. I had my iron checked this past Friday and it was 13.7 so I know I'm not anemic (can cause low bp). Should I be worried and go to the Emergency Department? Or should I just ride it out? I don't even know what they would do for low bp. I've been drinking loads of water so I'm curious as what yall would do if it was you.

Hey if I where you I would give my midwife a wee phone and let her know what's happening , she or he will give you the best advice :flower:

What is your Bp normally? Mine is naturally low 80s/60s and at night or when I'm really tired it goes down to 70s/50s. My dr always told me as long as I feel fine then there's nothing to worry about, but if I ever feel dizzy like I could pass out then that's an issue and to call him ..... I think since you are very dizzy you should get checked out , better safe than sorry .... Especially when you are preggie! If you dont feel aweful id just wait until the morning to call the dr, or maybe try calling an after hrs number your dr could be reached at tonight.....Hope it's just the yucky pregnancy side effects of simply being dizzy and super tired...... Good luck :)

I'm usually 90s/70s. I'm might just go on in. I keep waiting to feel better but it's not coming :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->