Advice please

xJessie91x

Reaction score
I am a mama who has lost 4 previous pregnancies. Therefore I am SUPER anxious for this pregnant. I didn’t track my last period so am guessing it started around 14th March. I had my first strip test positive on the 12th April.
i took my first digital weeks test on the 14th I got 1-2
17th - 2-3
22nd (today) - still 2-3

should I be worried? (I am) should I have had 3+ now? I have no bleeding but have had some cramps especially in my left side. Dr wasnt worried and am dropping a urine sample in tomorrow AM to test for infection as been weeing more.

Basically should I prepare for the worst?

@xJessie91x the weeks indicators are very unreliable. They banned them in the US a few years back because of it. Have you tried regular dip tests or frer? Those would be a better indication of progress. Cramps are totally normal in early pregnancy as everything is stretching and growing. Its so hard not to worry though this early, Ive had 4 losses also and completely understand. Hope your tests come back just fine. Keep us updated :hugs:

@xJessie91x the weeks indicators are very unreliable. They banned them in the US a few years back because of it. Have you tried regular dip tests or frer? Those would be a better indication of progress. Cramps are totally normal in early pregnancy as everything is stretching and growing. Its so hard not to worry though this early, Ive had 4 losses also and completely understand. Hope your tests come back just fine. Keep us updated :hugs:

Thank you for your reply. I ran out of normal tests but had more come today so will take another later to check the line. I know it’s silly and nothing can change what’s going to happen I just hate the wait and not knowing it kills me. Fingers crossed xx

Its hard to say too with not knowing exactly when your last period was. Will your Drs give you an early scan so you know exactly how far you are?

Yeah i agree those digi ones are hit and miss, with my 3rd baby i did one and got 2-3 then i retested about a week later as i was cramping it came out as 1-2 i went into breakdown mode and booked an early scan for the week after. Within that time frame my MS went from nothing too throwing up 20x a day that i struggled to even get to the scan. Baby was there all fine, week after i was in hosp with hyperemesis gravidarum.

Fingers crossed for you.

I’ve heard a lot of women never even get a 3+! If you went from 1-2 to 2-3 that’s a good sign and I would be hopeful xx

Yes I've heard they are hit and miss too.
I've never had a problem with them but there was a lady on here who I am friends with on Facebook and she never got a 3+.

Her baby is now here and healthy.

I can understand ure worry. I also had 4 losses last year and with this pregnancy i was a anxious mess at the start.

The weeks indicators are quite inaccurate. They have caused women here a lot of grief over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->