Advice please!

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Can anyone help - I am ttc after a loss and have just learnt about how it all works. I have never even taken note of my cycle length before. Assuming I have a 28 day cycle, I am on cd19. I having what feels like period cramps. Could it be implantation already? Or late ovulation? Thank you!

Sorry for your loss Em. The best but certainly not the cheapest are ovulation predictor kits (just like a home pg test and found in the same section of a store). That will let you know if you're having your estrogen surge that precedes OV but if you're OV today the OPK would be neg. Also, cervical mucus becomes more wet and eggwhite like right before and sometimes during OV. If you OV'd sooner though, even at CD12, you would be about 7dpo. Mild cramping can be felt with implantation but it usually isn't as noticeable as menstrual cramps and usually doesn't last for more than a day. Unfortunately it's a waiting game now if you decide not to do an OPK or it's neg. If you end up getting AF, I really recommend the OPK for next time. If you think you're cycle is about 28 days, I would start testing at CD11 or 12, continue each day until you get a pos then test one more day after that since the estrogen surge can last a little more than 24hrs for some women. Just so you know, it's very common for your cycle length to change after a MC. Good luck sweety.

I'm sorry for your loss. Is this your first cycle after your mc? If so, just wanted to warn you not to get your hopes up too much, as the first (few) cycle(s) can be very strange and longer than normal. If you use opks or temp next time, you'll be able to predict when AF is due. Without knowing when you ovulated it's hard go know. Hope you get your bfp soon!

I just started charting/with my clearblue ovulation monitor that tells me when I oveulate and a week leading up to it. I printed out a calender so I can mark these dates down and hopefully pin point a pattern, I would recommnd the same for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->