Advice Please :)

Rebeccaxox

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here,

I need some advice, me and my partner have been trying to conceive for about 15 months now, i was pregnant last year for 8 weeks but unfortunatly lost our baby on Halloween, my periods are all over the place and always have been for example my last period was the 7th March ive taken tests but im not pregnant, im worried that i cant have children and that the pregnancy i had last year was a one off thing, do you think im being paranoid? When i was a lot younger i was also a bit stupid and had unprotected sex with my bf i was with for a year and never once fell pregnant and recently his girlfriend of two months has now found out she is pregnant. Sorry if this post sounds stupid but its been worrying me for the last year. thank you too anyone that replies :) xxxx

Its understandable to wonder. Have you been to the doctors to get your hormone levels and everything checked out??? Generally- if you have gone over a year without conceiving you should see someone... To me~ it's better to go and have everything be fine then to wait thinking it is ok when it's really not and there is something you can do to fix/improve things. I hope you get it figured out soon! :hugs:

Thanks hun, i have been thinking about going to my GP, but im a bit nervous lolxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->