Advice pleaseeee?

mama2connor

Baking baby number 3.
Reaction score
Hi girls, i'm on my first cycle of TTC since i lost my babies at 16 weeks gestation. Fertility friend sugests that i may have ovulated on CD 17 (I'm now on CD 20 but i've not had any watery, or EWCM. I find myself checking constantly and all i've had is LOADS of white creamy cervical mucus. The coverline is dotted and not solid because of my CM. Do you think it's possible that i still ovulated with the creamy CM. If so, i think that will probably be me out this month as i'm sure i've read that there is no way of getting pregnant with Creamy CM. Sorry for the waffling, i'm just a little confused :)

Firstly I am sorry to hear about Thomas and Ryan huge hugs. I myself have an angel Honey, so if you ever need to talk just drop me a message.

It might be that you will Ov later because it can take your body a while to get back to normal after you have had your babies, but if you have ovulated then it doesnt necessarily mean your out, I never have the watery discharge but always the thick creamy stuff (sorry tmi), and it has been the same when I have got pregnant with all four of mine, hope that reassures you.

Yes here is the link to my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/265e78

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->