advice pleaseeee

xxdoovde

Reaction score
Hey guys im just looking for a bit of advice , me and hubby have been ttc almost 2 years we want this more than anything we have been using clearblue digital opks but im just not getting pregnant, im healthy and have a really healthy diet and exercise regularly and im a healthy weight so its killing me getting bfns month after month I have really lost all hope now :'( any advice on what else I could do to conceive would be really appreciated

Have you had any investigations into why you are not conceiving? Think it might be worth a shot...I don't really know a great deal about conceiving (despite having a son) but definitely worth seeing your doctor. X

Ok, firstly do you track your cycles? Are you ovulating?

If the answer is no - then that's something you need to do, start tracking (use an app) and get some ovulation strips to confirm you are.

If yes - then have you been to the doctor? What have they done/said?

There are lots of natural ways to boost your fertility, herbs/vitamins that help, acupuncture/reflexology, I can give you advice but need to know a few things first.

If you have tracked and are ovulating but done wont to visit the doctor then it might be a good idea to get a male fertility test for oh just to assure both of you are good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->