advice pleeeeease

makeithappen

Reaction score
can any of you lovely ladies tell me how many days before ov should you be seeing a line.

im due to ov around wed the 2nd. should i be seeing a line now??? i dont mean a pos+ i just mean even a faint line! i have been using my opk's for a few days now. i can sort of see a line but its really really really super faint & not gettin any darker as the days go on it seems. is it just too early?

Hi there

I think it is usual to see a faint line at most points in your cycle, especially after your period as the LH starts to increase again...then eventually it should peak and you should start to see 2 very similarly dark pink lines which indicates OV and time to BD!!!!

if my ov is due to take place on wednesday should i be seeing a darker line now or is it still to early?

Hi...im expecting Ov on wednesday too...and my opks have been very faint since yesterday, like you can barely see them...i usually test twice a day (addict i know!) but im expecting them to get darker over the next few days...Good luck x

i just did my test for today, still nothing!! im trying not to worry but theres a little voice in my head saying maybe i wont ov this cycle!!! how did your test go today fairydust?

Hi makeithappen...mine was really faint again this morning....but i'm about to test again so i'll let you know how it goes...fxd! remember that stress can mess up ovulation too :s

xxxx

nope...still nothing :( mind you i did start testing late this cycle...cd10...maybe i missed it :( Have you had any more luck makeithappen?
x

Hello girlies, omg im the same as u guys.....been testing for a week now and been getting a very very faint line since saturday and was really ecpecting it 2 darken on sun or mon but its still the same. Iv been havin ovulation pains yesterday and today even as we speak so i just dont no when im ovulating. im watching my cm and it had been heavier these last few days but iv not noticed it getting 2 the ewcm stage as of yet (which i normally notice other cycles) do u think im ovulating now or yesterday or still 2 come. I hope i get a dark line on opk 2nite then at least i can b sure im ovulating and b clear on the day. .......o and i should say that i am using ic opk's........is any1 else??
:dust::dust::dust:

just did my opk test............still nothing!!!!! im using ic's too! feel like my head is going to expode with the ov thing!!!!!!!

I did another opk yesterday and NOTHING at al, its back to clear white which im hoping means i had my LH surge on sun/mon and ovulated on mon/tue. i did hav Ov pains yesterday........oh its soooo confusin, not sure now when 2 count my dpo from and when my :witch: is due or when 2 test???!!!!! Think im gonna wait til sat 12th 2 test as if i Ov'd yesterday i will only b 11dpo.
Im goin away 4 the w'end and leavin early fri morning so that will help speed up and take my mind off the 2ww.
Plllleeeeaaaassseeee god let me get my :bfp: 4 christmas........
:dust::dust::dust:

still no pos opk for me again today. im now on cd19 & was due a pos opk today. im gutted...line is barely there, just a tint of pink which has been there everytime ive tested & not gettin any darker. i have noticed more cm today which definitely hasnt been there the last few days....not ewcm tho, more cloudy even a tinge yellow!!!! wat does this mean!?!?!?!

I am no expert but maybe just maybe you havent ovulated this month? Or maybe you missed your surge for some reason? As long as you have been BD-ing anyway..there is still a chance!!
I am starting to use OPK's this month and this is exactly the dilemma I am dreading tbh!!!!
Good luck girlies!! xx

got my pos opk today!!!!!!!! so over the moon! gl to the rest of you girls! hope its bfp all round this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->