Advice pls

mrs m25

Reaction score
So i am about 4w6d pregnant, yesterday i had some bright red blood when i wiped!! So took myself to hospital, he said i am likely that i am miscarrying! He has booked me in for a scan tomorrow. But i kept trying to tell him that the bleeding had stopped and is now brown when i wipe, it is not dripping out.

I took a CB digi test yesterday and said pregnant 1-2 weeks and did another today and says 2-3 weeks. I still have brown when i wipe HELP!!!!! xx

Are you having cramping too? I mean, usually if you're miscarrying, you also have cramping. It's also possible to cramp, bleed a little, and NOT miscarry. You said you're already booked for a scan tomorrow, so you'll know what's going on then. If they can't find a heartbeat, don't worry, you're still early!

No cramping well no more then i think you should have mild twinges! Well i guess i will know tomorrow i think i just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this with a good outcome.

dont panic yet, when i was pregnant with my first i had bright red blood when i wiped, i went to hospital and they scanned me and all was fine, he turns 6 next month. But dont be suprised if you dont see anything in the scan you are very early yet! x x

The honest answer is that you cannot know at this stage - bleeding in the early weeks is common - it can be bad news but isn't always. There were so many ladies who had bleeding that had no bad implications when I was in 1st tri. The fact that the blood is now brown is a more positive sign as that is old blood so could be anything from late implantation to a pocket of fluid in the uterus which is unrelated to the pg (I had this but a lot later - around 11 weeks). I really do wish you the best for your scan tomorrow. In the meantime, keep your fluids up, rest and eat as well as you can. Good luck :hugs:

Some people spot or even bleed during their pregnancy and end up having a normal pregnancy. Is there pain/cramping with your spotting?

My mc last cycle started with spotting and then I had some decent cramping and started bleeding the next day.

Honestly it's hard to say either way just because you're spotting/bleeding/cramping/not cramping. Get the scan and let the doctor see what is happening. You're very early too so they might not be able to see much yet in a scan.

I have no cramping, just brown blood when i wipe! feel normal bit worried but i guess it is going to be a long 24 hours! I hope it is nothing and unrelated!!

:blush: This is a little embarassing to ask, but did you and hubby DTD before you bled? Sometimes things hitting the cervix will make it bleed a little in early pregnancy because it's more sensitive and full of blood right now.

well no we did last friday night, i only found out last sunday. but nothing since x

i have been pregnant 3 times and have bled at 11 weeks each time!! and everything was fine :)

i did loose all pregnancies in the 2nd trimester but this was nothing to do with bleeding at 11 weeks!!!

Try not to worry it is common to bleed a bit early on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->