Advice...possibly 4 weeks

tangerine3

Reaction score
Need some advice...possibly pregnant. I do have 2 other children. Last pregnancy was just over 5 yrs ago. I "feel" pregnant, like I just know it but tests keep coming back negative :\ idk if I'm testing to early or what?? It's driving me crazy this waiting game. Last period was 1/6/14, cycles are very irregular and long, usually 40-45 days. Had unprotected sex 11/30/14, on 12/16 some stopping for 2-3 days. Not a flow like reg period. My next period was to have started on 12/24 or 12/25. It never showed. Taken 2 tests, both negative as I said before. Is what I experienced implantaion?? Never heard of it until I googled it! Or am I just testing too early? I have all the usual signs. Sore breasts for a couple weeks now, very tender on the sides and underneath, some cramping kinda feels like stretching down below and I'm super tired no matter how much sleep I do get.

So hard to say! Your last period was June? If your not getting regular af you may not be ovulating. Then again you may have! Lol I would say if you had sex at the end of November and were pregnant your tests would or should be coming up positive by now. Best of luck!

Oh shoot, last period was November 6, 2014. Sorry I wrote that wrong

Lol! Hmm ok that's a bit better...but I still think by now you should get a positive. Can you get a blood test at your doc? I've heard strange things happen but in my own experiences I would be getting a dark pos by now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->