Advice re co sleeping at 10 months

Aidedhoney

Mum of Nats & Alex
Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

A wee question for those that or have co slept.

Since moving in with my parents Alex and i have been sharing a room, over the last few weeks due to illness and teething he has gotton quite comfy in my bed (which i love).

We are due to move in to our own home next month.
I would love to contiune to co sleep but have concerns that now Alex is more mobile how do you make the bed safe?
Pillows and bed guards i know of but Alex goes to bed at 8pm and obviously i dont so how do i ensure that he is safe till i go to bed?

Any advice help or tips is greatly appreciated

Thanks xx:hugs:

If he goes to bed and goes to sleep you will be fine with leaving him in the middle of the bed, its how I always did it with my older one. If hes not a sleeper it may well be worth putting him down in a cot til you go up to bed later.

Does he wriggle in his sleep? Im not sure if it's the best idea and my LO is quite a bit younger but I have the bed pushed up to the wall one side, his cot the other and then in the gaps I have rolled up blankets so he can't fall down them. I make sure all pillows are off the bed and I lie him on top of the blankets in a sleeping bag and then when he cuddles up next to me I take the sleepng bag off so he doesn't get to hot x

I put Dexter in his cot when he falls asleep, then he comes in beside me when I go to bed/when he wakes up.

Thanks ladies xx

Probably safer to pop him in his cot to begin with either that or got to bed at 8 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->