Advice re: Pregnancy tests required please

nov_mum

Reaction score
Hi there

I am currently on CD25 and I am pretty sure I am 11DPO. I took a hpt yesterday and it didn't seem positive at 5 mins so I left it. I then went back and checked it as we all do and shouldn't. There seemed to be a pink line. Hubby agreed so I decided to get an early detection test. (We have Discovery here in NZ which I think is the most sensitive test you can get). I took it yesterday afternoon and it was positive, clearly with two lines. I took another test this am hoping it would be darker but it wasn't much. I haven't used another discover test as they are very expensive at $20 each! I took another this arvo as I am an addict!!! and it was so very faint it wasn't funny. The tests I am using are quik cards. My question is, should I be expecting it to show up on a test yet, aside from the expensive sensitive tests, or am I expecting too much given I'm only on CD25? I havea 27-29 day cycle usually

There are some women that get a +HPT before 12dpo. I got one on 12dpo before. But my brightest are on 13dpo. I say give it a day or two and try using morning urine, it's the most potent as the hormones have been effecting the urine in your bladder all night. I say congratulations! You are pregnant! Even a little faint line is a positive! No matter how faint, it's still a positive!

Congrats!

What city are you in? (I have some if you are in chch I could give to you!)

Ooo CHCH people, me too. I used ClearBlue and it came up in seconds with the blue cross. I found the blue ones were easier on the eyes to read.
But I say congrats, it sounds like you are preggers babe!!:thumbup:

i would test again in couple of days and it should be a little darker 11dpo is still early :) but a line is a line so congrats :) xxxx

Hello fellow Chch girls!! I will take another in the morning and again the next day until it shows a lovely dark line. Even though this will be my 3rd time around, it never gets anymore relaxing!! I am so thrilled at the prospect of having a wee one in October.

Congrats Vivienne! Inperfected and Ebonyunique, I hope you get a BFP super quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->