Advice, similar stories, help?

linnehburr

Reaction score
Okay, here's my story..

I am on CD50, 22 days late for my period. I had unprotected sex, March 7th, 9th, 16th, and 17th. AF was due on March 19th, but the last I had was February 19th. I do not keep up with Ovulation, so I have no idea when that would have occurred. So far, I have had 2 faint positive tests, however, I have also had repeated negatives as well. My symptoms are sparing, including, Headaches, peeing a little more than normal, and after I actually go to the bathroom, I still feel as though I have the urge to pee. Slight lower abdominal cramps, some back pain. Nipples look larger, small bumps, but doesn't look out of normal. I am bloated, all day, everyday! (ANNOYING) Stuffy nose, and maybe a little darkening of my veins. This is all so crazy to me, I have no idea what is going on. Negatives overpower my two baby positives, even a negative urine test at the doctor. I do have an appointment for bloodwork next Tuesday, but the wait is driving me crazy. I am not asking for anyone to tell me if I am pregnant or not, I was just wondering if anyone has had any similar situations, or is going through this with me? All answers are very welcome!

Seems all you can really do is wait for the blood test.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->