Advice & Tips TTCAL?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

Well i found out i was pregnant on the 1st feb and all was fine no bleeding , cramps, still all symptons, but when going for 12 week scan i discovered i had suffered a missed miscarriage, this was march 29th, and i opted for D&C which i had on 6th April. I bled heavily for a week and then bled on and off for another week and finally stopped bleeding completely on the 24 th april.

So we have decided to wait till after 1 AF before TTC, because i think ive either missed ovulating between d&c and now or havent ovulated at all. So i'm hoping to get AF within 6 weeks, i'm taking this time to start preparing my body, i've got my folic acid, and vitamin c with zinc tablets for me and OH, I'm trying to eat healhtier and to do at least 30 mins excersise at least every two days. Is their anything else i should be doing? or taking? to ensure my body is healthy and a prime location for a new baby. I've never charted or any of that before and 1st cycle of the pill i got pregnant last time.

So i'm wondering if i should chart when i'm ovulating etc. but it confuses me lol :haha::blush: any tips? should i get a diary and note down when i get AF etc.?

thanks x

check out fertility friend, it's a great place for charting

I would just try and be as healthy as you can be and cut down on the alcohol and caffeine. Everything in moderation - at least until you get your BFP!

As for charting, I would say it's helpful if you are wanting to time the BDing every month or you want a better idea of your cycle lengths and patterns. I have found FF to be quite helpful.

I agree with the other ladies. Fertility Friend is a great tool and very easy to use. It helped me to pinpoint exactly how long my cycles were and when I was ovulating. I was surprised to find out that I don't ovulate on day 14, but somewhere between days 19 - 23. Once I learned that, I got pregnant right away.

Just take your temp with a basal body thermometer each morning right when you wake up and plug the temp into the website. It will keep track of everything for you. For me, I have my alarm set for the same time every morning. On the weekends, when the alarm goes off, I take my temp and then go back to sleep for another hour or 2. Make sure your thermometer stores temps so you can look at the result later in the day.

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions about charting.

I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm glad to hear that your body is recovering, and I'm glad to hear you are giving it love by taking care of it. It can be easy to be mad at our bodies after a loss like this, but really we need to focus positive energy on them. Good for you. I think you're doing all you should be. I do agree with Lucia. I cut out caffeine and only have a glass or 2 of wine a week.

xoxo

hi, i agree with the other girls you should use FF to chart yout BBT. i used this and it helped me to be able to show the gyno how irregular my cycles are and that i am not ovulating untill late in my cycle if i ovulate at all. It ment i cut donw oon and extra 3 months TTC cause i already had the info there for my dr. I have been sent for blood work and will be getting everything sorted out next tuesday. (sorry i think i hijacked this post with me stuff)
basically do what ever you can to make life easier later on for you Dr if you need help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->