Advice? ttc,... maybe?!

usmcwife09

Reaction score
Hi,
So- I am not a stranger to this pregnancy thing... Ive been through two MC's first at 8 weeks, second at 13/14 weeks. Now I know any sane person would have gone to a doctor to take a pg test by now,.. but I am dealing with PCOS so my body kinda decides to hate me sometimes. Heres my story...

My last normal AF was March 6th, then April 25th I lad very very light bleeding,... not worth a tampon or pad. Then May 22nd, the same thing very very light bleeding not worthy of tampon or a pad. I havnt had morning sickness,... well I havnt had to actually throw up, just neaucous alot.
But now theres this weird feeling in my stomach, almost like tension, or tightening? I dont know how to explain it. My husband says he notices my boobs have gotten bigger, but I cant tell. Also heartburn is killing me, but i have acid reflux in my past when I was a lot younger....Also- the last thing to throw my story through a loop... I have always been a little over weight. I am 5'6" and always been about 205 lbs,... However end of march/begining of arpil over 3 weeks I dropped 15 lbs like it was easy. I didnt even know I lost the weight, until i stepped on the scale, and fit into my skinny jeans. Now I weigh 192/194 and my pants dont fit again.

I am making excuses for it not to be a pregnancy, I dont want to get my hopes up again. And before someone tells me just to go buy a pg test,... they dont work for me,... I need blood taken, that has been proven with my last 2 pregnancies.

Soooooooooo...... Any ideas?? Anyone know what "tension" feeling Im having??

Thanks ladies :S

Just wanted to send loads of :hugs::hugs: your way! I have endo, not PCOS, but the journey to getting pregnant was very similar, I wish I could help you more, but it does sound like you could be PG. I know it's hard because your periods are irregular, but honestly I would give it another week or so and call the doctor if you're still feeling the same. I know the let down, I had negatives month after month, but just start taking folic acid if you haven't already, just to be safe, and maybe prenatals. I just did it the whole time TTC because my cycles were so irregular I could have gone a while without knowing I was pregnant. I hope you get good news! :dust: As for the bigger boobs, OH just made a comment about mine being massive today, and I hadn't noticed them being that much bigger, it's something they are more apt to notice, I'd believe him! Hopefully it is a good sign!

First:hugs: Secondly, denial won't change what is, or what isn't. You need to go to the doctors office, knowing that the there are quite a few outcomes possible, but knowledge and treatment are always your best options! Hang in there.

get blood test there are things drs can do to decrease chances of mc

goodluck hun if you are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->