Advice?

fairy_wings

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right place to post - so apologies if not!

I would like some advice, the first day of my last period was 19.07.09. I am on the pill and have been for years. Somewhere around my period ending and probably a week later I've noticed my boobs are really hurting - like the normally do the week before my period but this has been nearly the whole month. I've also had back pain a lot this month too. I've been ill with flu this month and am pretty sure i've taken my pill, but have had some diahorrea episodes as I have not been well. My friends have just mentioned this week maybe i could be pregnant? Is this likely do you think? My period is due at the weekend. Ive taken one test yesterday eve - which was negative, but it was a cheap test, 5 days early so im not sure? Im probably being completely paranoid!!! :wacko:

Hi, I'm afraid there's no quick fix here you'll have to watch and wait. Even if the test is cheap if you get a line it's positive. You can get false negatives but not positives. I take it being pg wouldn't be good news for you?

it is possible to be pregnant if you have been ill whilst on pill.

Wait untill period is due and test again

I got preg with my first while on the pill so it's definitely possible.

All you can do is wait and test. Unfortunately a lot of people don't test positive even if they are pregnant until after their period is already due.

when i was preggo with my first, i was also on the pill for about 2yrs. and i got the flu but continued to take my pills i found out that i was preggo the next month when my boobs stayed sore longer than the usual time (12 days) and they was sore for over a month. the doc said that for some reason when you get sick your body fights off everything that is invading your body including the pills. so this is a waiting game until you actually miss your next period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->