• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice?

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

Firstly I'm sorry for all your losses, I've never experienced one as yet but can only imagine what you are/have been through :hugs:

I've started spotting Sunday & went to local out of hours who did urine test said UTI & gave antibiotics.

Bleeding starting getting a bit worse Monday noting major but enough for a liner. Went to docs Tuesday morning & he basically said nothing really to suggest best just to do some blood tests & wait it out wasn't very sympathetic at all. Couldn't get bloods until today then can be up to 5 days for results!

I booked a private scan Tuesday & sono lady said looked good heartbeat seen but measuring a week behind nothing to worry about & wasn't miscarrying however bleed has got a little heavier with small clots.

Doc made me feel like I was wasting their time & if it's going to happen nothing you can do which I understand but not sure what to do now, how would I know if I definitely have mc ? Can't sit here just wondering if I have or not but don't want to be made to feel silly again 😢.

Don't ever feel silly Hun. That's your baby inside of you, you're not wasting their time. And if they don't like it, then they can suck it up.
A mothers worst nightmare is losing her child, so never feel bad for wanting to check everything is still ok.
I'm glad everything looked fine on the scan, hopefully your bleeding comes to a stop.
Bodies work in so many different ways, that I can't tell you how you'd definitely know. My first cm was natural at around 6 weeks, there was a lot of bleeding, a lot of pain and some medium sized clots.
My second mc was a missed miscarriage so I had no signs or symptoms until I went into the scan room at 12 weeks and found out that the baby had passed without my body realising it. No pain or bleeding at all, until afterwards.

How far gone are you?
I think the only way you'll know for sure is the private scans, but I know they're expensive.
Fingers crossed for you x

Don't ever feel silly Hun. That's your baby inside of you, you're not wasting their time. And if they don't like it, then they can suck it up.
A mothers worst nightmare is losing her child, so never feel bad for wanting to check everything is still ok.
I'm glad everything looked fine on the scan, hopefully your bleeding comes to a stop.
Bodies work in so many different ways, that I can't tell you how you'd definitely know. My first cm was natural at around 6 weeks, there was a lot of bleeding, a lot of pain and some medium sized clots.
My second mc was a missed miscarriage so I had no signs or symptoms until I went into the scan room at 12 weeks and found out that the baby had passed without my body realising it. No pain or bleeding at all, until afterwards.

How far gone are you?
I think the only way you'll know for sure is the private scans, but I know they're expensive.
Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you for the time you've taken to reply. Sorry to hear of your losses it's such a scary time isn't it?

I know I shouldn't feel silly about the docs but he really made me feel like I shouldn't have bothered 😞.

I'm around 7 weeks but measured 6 on the scan.

I've heard that a lot to be honest.
I guess from their point if view there's "nothing they can do"
But as a mother, the not knowing is tormenting.
Big hugs x

Been to see a different GP who was lovely & he's ask for an early scan to be done to check what's going on although they probably can't fit me in until Monday!

Oh good! Good luck for Monday and let us know how it goes xx

Got called to go into Epu today!

Well I'm still non the wiser! No one was available to scan today 😞. Cervix closed hcg yesterday around 7600 ish I think. had more done today & back Sunday to check the levels.

Scan booked for Tuesday but guess will have a better idea when bloods come back Sunday.

I'm in the process of miscarriage my levels have increased as much as expected scan on Tuesday just to confirm thanks for support over the last few days

I'm so sorry Hun. It's such an emotionally and physical thing to go through 😔
I feel your pain and I wish I could say something to make it easier for you, but nothing will make it better except time. You will get through this and it does get easier to deal with in time. If you ever need to chat then I'm all ears. Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->