Advice

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Just been for a blood test 9 dpo hAs anyone had a positive blood test after this? X

my positive blood test came up at day 11dpo !! Have you do a hpt ? X

Just got my results it's 1. That just means I'm not pregnant doesn't it,
I feel so pregnant and most of the symptoms. I'm driving my self insane

Yes Hun !! What made you think you were Hun x

Very strong pregnant symptoms, had a slight positive yesterday, diahreer for 2/3 days boobs are massive today. No energy what so ever just really. Sluggish like in my first pregnancy, everything just makes me believe I am because I truly do feel it x

Aww luv !!! In the past I have had that and it's because I wanted it so much so I c onvince myself xx

That sounds like a horrible situation to be in. I think I only implanted on the evening of 9DPO so you're not out yet surely?

I hope not, I have no idea how it all works. I do feel very pregnant though, it's how my boobs feel today to. Very moody aswel

Just been reading on average 8/9dpo it will be around a 1 then doubled everyday from then on. I hope this is correct

Fingers crossed for you !!! Test again I a few days xx

This happen to me my last cycle(blood came back 1miu @ 9dpo), had EVERY textbook symptom, and even after that Blood test I was 7 days late for my cycle. Doctor said that was a negative and sure enough my cycle came on.

Personally, I think I was but baby just wasn't sticky. So lets hope your levels keep rising. GOOD LUCK!

It's horrible isn't it, I find my self trying to convince them that I Am pregnant , and then they just answer you like your thick. Yeah I hope it rises. It should be at least 32 by Tuesday I have calculated it, if it's 1 today and doubles daily, I am praying. X

It's horrible isn't it, I find my self trying to convince them that I Am pregnant , and then they just answer you like your thick. Yeah I hope it rises. It should be at least 32 by Tuesday I have calculated it, if it's 1 today and doubles daily, I am praying. X

I was devastated. Because I was so sure and dr just shot me down. But oddly enough this cycle (actually got pregnant) besides the vomiting I had absolutely no symptoms. lol I was telling hubby how sad I was bc I knew I wasn't. Then at 9 dpo I got a very obvious bfp. lol

Awww that's great news, 😄😄😄😄😄
I hope I get a positive. I'm still holding out hope I want this more than anything. I only want 1 more child then I'm settled for life, I have my
Little girl and one more will do me perfect. I have had cramping tonight again, and today apparently is the most common day for implantation so I am really praying,!!!!!!,,xx

Awww that's great news, 😄😄😄😄😄
I hope I get a positive. I'm still holding out hope I want this more than anything. I only want 1 more child then I'm settled for life, I have my
Little girl and one more will do me perfect. I have had cramping tonight again, and today apparently is the most common day for implantation so I am really praying,!!!!!!,,xx

this is my third(2 boys) and since its deff the last I'm praying for a ninja princess. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending baby dust!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->