Advice

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So its me again, im really confused right now and hoping someone might have been through similar and can tell me the outcome.
So after ovulation this month around 7days after i kept getting small amounts of blood wen wiping ( i thought IB maybe) so started to test then strangely i had one test that looked positive then only very faint lines since so they could be indents or evaps but to get so many?? (One step cheapie tests) Anyway then i got full flow and thought my period had come a few days early but now im not sure as i still keep getting small amounts of blood occasionally, i have done loads more one step since and a frer and im sure they all had something faint but why wouldnt they be getting darker, if that bleed wasnt my period i would currently be 4days late. My cervix has remained wet and still is, my boobs seem sensitive today also.
Anyone else had this what was the outcome, please tell me what you think.
Thanks

Hi! I would say that since you had a full flow and the tests don’t have clear lines, that it means you had a true period. Unfortunately, a lot of tests lately have these shadow lines or indent lines that can really get your hopes up. At four days late, you’d have unmistakable lines on any test brand and be able to take a digital. Which maybe might help to ease your questioning to take one. Unfortunately, symptoms can have a thousand causes. You could also always ask your doctor to do a blood test, but overall I’d say you just had an off period with extra spotting.

eta, how did you track ovulation? Is it possible that your date is off and you ovulated a few days early?

I didnt track ov but i felt ovulation pains. I really dont know cause if it was my period i am only cd 9 right now and its really wet (wattery) down there and has never dried up and i seem to still get a bit of blood every few days.

It’s hard because anything can throw off your period and cause the bleeding to be wonky. Can you post a picture of the tests? Unfortunately ovulation cramping or pains aren’t entirely reliable. I have pains similar to ovulation, but I track my O often and I know it’s not. Or I’ll get them even when I’m on a combo bcp. So you never really know what the cramping is. Best to temp and/or opks. Especially if you’re ttc, timing is so important. You can always tell your gyn. I mean that’s what they’re here for. I message mine all the time haha. Just be sure if you do go for blood work get a beta not qualitative. But I think taking a digital would be helpful. I know what it’s like firsthand to hold on to a weird period as hope for a pregnancy, but you can’t argue with a digital. I highly recommend first response gold digital. It’s the most sensitive digital test.

Sorry that looks typical bfn to me. I would count the bleeding as your period. FXed for this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->